Sunday, March 18, 2007

Counting by inch

3 inches is okay to walk on. 4 inches is murdah. 3 inches more is flattering to the height, 3 inches less means petite. Petite became petty when it crossed from France to the new world but I wont elaborate cause this blog entry is supposed to be about numbers. 3 inches less on the waistline is sweetly svelte while 3 inches more is FAT. 3 inches more and you could be the object of my fantasies while 3 inches less is flatchested. Don't worry though, most models are flatchested.

This pageant business has made me watch out for every inch. Every inch must be accounted for. When I wake up in the mornings my waist's 25. I do crunches because Kuya Jet wants the waist to become a 22 or a 23. I try to keep myself away from food the rest of the day and I get the hang of it until a friend comes along and treats me to a full dinner. I go home with a full tummy and the waist has gone back to the usual 27. I excrete and I get back to the 25. Sigh. I need to find a way to keep this waist consistent. But I think 24 should be enough.

The chest is a different story, but that's something I can do little about. Besides, I'm a growing teenager, I should be adding an inch or two to the 33 in a few years.I was fitted for a corset this morning and my chest was going to be squeezed in a 31, the waist in a 22, and the hips were going to be squeeezed at 34.

my fatness can be seen at http://miss.biliranisland.com. please vote at the internet choice polls :)

No comments: