Friday, June 29, 2007

Darklings

The dates and times are sometimes insignificant. They meld into one another like lovers in the dark, where names are unimportant and emotions are almighty.

I feel like a frosh again, except this time, I'm looking at my freshie year through someone else's eyes. Someone else's doing the stupid-frosh-thing for me. There are several people who remind me of others, and if I look at the people they remind me of, they aren't who I thought they were anymore. There are several things that feel comfortable, and several others that aren't what they were supposed to be.

Memories come back from the dark. Unearthed by another familiar face that isn't quite familiar. Things are happening all over again, but this time, I'm playing a different role. I wonder if this is how Alice Dixon felt when she was cast to play her ex-role's mother for "Ok ka Fairy ko" (I watched this as a child).

We're going to be playing at school this Tuesday for an RH forum. We'll most probably be doing Paint it Black, Sleeping Beauty, and Get Free. Then there's going to be another gig this friday for freshie's night, on top of my play rehearsals that end at 10pm. leche.

Try juggling an organization, play rehearsals, and band rehearsals PLUS gigs all in one go. Let's see if you don't go crazy.

hey wait, you wouldn't even try if you weren't already crazy to begin with.

The business is fun. Hey wait, add schoolwork to that, i just found out it was fun too this morning, if only our teachers showed up more often.

No comments: