Monday, July 23, 2007

Hello Multiply

I was a member of this site about 2 years ago. I couldn't manage my first account, since I ws already too busy with 3 other blogs.

Public blogging needs an audience. Blogger isn't exactly the best place to get one if you're just ranting about college and band life. I also came back to Mulitply because I found out it has a feature that lets you upload music. I might upload some of my band's music one of these days.

But thanks to cross posting, I won't have to worry about not being able to manage multiple accounts.

My blogger site is mutangpusa.blogspot.com. My multiply site is newmoonmaiden.multiply.com

Unfortunately, (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think multiply has a comments box. People who have something to say may just post their comment in my blogger account or just say your piece at the guestbook at the multiply site.

Many thanks to those who took their time to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

multiply does have a guestbook and a comment/reply portion per blog entry dear. :)