Monday, July 16, 2007

Metamorphoses

The wind wearies us down
until we are old and pleading
for the wind to take us away
Away from the sick and bleeding
Unaware that it is the wind
And gravity that wearied us down
And it is wind and gravity
That offered me my frown

I still dunno what to call the series. Any suggestions?

~~~

I wasn't kicked off the play yet. But I'm talking to the production people. I have to quit. Let's just hope they don't make me pay.

So much for glory in the field of theatre.

So what do I do now?

Yesterday, we were able to make musical arrangements for 2 other songs: Baby Doll (which used to be "Dolly Polly", but we changed it to its current name since that's what we used to refer it as anyway); Daydreamer and Ngano Man. The Baby Doll song is ready for the studio while the two other songs still need guitars and drums.

We're really going to start taking the website thing seriously. It's almost a year since the idea first popped out of nowhere but we haven't even recorded anything to be uploaded.

So the gigs are piling up, a website is on the way (pretty easy when your guitarist's a comsci student), we have a title to defend (Cook Out is on Aug 10) and we've decided on a logo. What do we need to start the ball rolling?

A present keyboardist.

When we were jamming at the boarding house yesterday, even ate Kim was there (even without the presence of a drumset). Si Mama Gee ra gyu'y wala. It feels like being in a relationship where your someone can't find time for you and won't even tell you why. Ang panget. Para akong may boypren (girlfriends at least tell you why they can't make it to dates).

I once saw an OPM album with only 6 songs in it. Mistula has 4 songs in their website. If we could only start a website and put adsense in it, we'd be rich by now (considering Bang2's showmanship...and I don't mean to brag but several people have been asking for mp3s already)

I hope that by the time she's ready to commit I haven't fallen out of love with the band yet.

~~~

School is boring.

~~~

I want to work for a comic book... but I need a computer to practice. I can't wait til the 21st, but I have a feeling the acquisition of a laptop will again be delayed. ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease... I hope world order decides I've had too many dissapointments in this cycle already and decides to give me a laptop and give the band Mama Gee's commitment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish you'd blog sa multiply.. you'd have a solid fanbase there. really.

Ara said...

i used to have a multiply blog but i deleted it. I have too many blogs already, but maybe it's time I actually paid more attention to multiply.

Anonymous said...

just keep us posted here in case you give multiply another try.. :) mingaw man diri gd..