Sunday, February 25, 2007

Aftermath of the Staging

http://thesims2.ea.com/about/sims_stories/index.php

Good timing... right when I'm about to have my own laptop :D

~~~

The shows were succesful. I've begun working on the concept for the installations, but nothing's definite.

~~~

The make-up artists Kimmy brought yesterday were trying to convince me to join Ms. Mandaue. I won't because I have summer classes. The Ms. Biliranisland.com thing will have to be it for now. My manager told me my mom was worried I might find modelling fun and stop paying attention to my studies. Warning bells in my mind went off. "Modelling?" I thought. "Model na diay ko?". It turns out my manager is putting me in the modelling business too. Oh shiet. This is one thing I didn't expect. Oo diay, uso na man diay ang Goth ron.

~~~

Bringing laundry to the laundry house always seems like a great feat to me. I find this even more fulfilling than finding my name on a piece of paper, no matter how large it is. Names will be forgotten, specially mine since it's so hard to pronounce. This is the same thing with faces, specially mine since it's so generic. And this is why I'm so happy today For the first time this week, I've been able to do something truly selfish.

~~~

I woke up thinking, "I have no friends, my friends are my classmates...". Then I remembered my own words, "Equality is impossible because man will forever have the tendency to classify. Man only truly becomes equal and unified in the presence of chaos."

We become more forgiving to each other's faults because we have larger problems at hand, we become more patient, more benevolent, more sincere, more helpful..etc. "

So I may be close to my classmates today because of the chaos we just struggled and lived through, but give it a week or two and we'll be back in our old places, and I'll be back to being the loner.

So I reiterate my statement "I have no permanent friends, and everything is just a dream". This isn't one of my affectations. I don't like bothering with trifles and I'm being as honest as I can.

~~~

So in short, I'm exploring all my career options; I'm content with my homelife; I'm content with my social life; and I've accepted the fact that people just flit by. Nobody is permanent. Nothing is permanent.

No comments: