Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Blogging about Blogging

I was featured in Sunstar's blogplug last Feb 10. Not much to garner from that, I don't care much about more blog readers unless you can become a potential story or contact. Ms Tabada asked if I wanted my older blog to be the one featured but I preferred not to give potential stalkers the link to my more private musings. But I still visit that blog more than I do this one, because #1, I've gotten used to the interface of that blogging system than this one, and #2, I think so fast that it is hard to focus on philosophies when you'retalking to yourself. I admire people who can do that.

Ironically, the other blog has become even more interactive than this one even though this is the supposed "public" blog. The only social interactions I've gotten from this is a few stalkers, one of them a supposed "photographer" who told me he has been into photography for 7 years and has all the gadgets for it, but whose artwork looks like the same thing we produced on our first days in Sir Marx's Photography class. I gave him critique and his alpha-male ape man instincts came out and dissed me by comparing me to Spongebob. Note to avid chatters: Do not chat with anyone who's poor in reading comprehension. It is also a dangerous sign if the person brags about gadgets and talks about it as if you aren't a teenager in the 21st century. It is a sign that this person assumes you are stupid and easy. I do not have to apologize to the aforementioned dick if he reads this, it is a blog after all, not TV. And I didn't mention your name,so I hope you dont get your hacker friends to spam me and destroy my precious blog. Or else I'll get my witch friends and kulam you.

Fame and a big sassy mouth come with a price.

~~~

Rereading my old blog entries reminds me of how far I've gotten and how little I still know about the world until now. It's all embarassing crap, but it was better than my written diaries. I found one, which I kept during the time I was in 3rd year high school (me thinks).

This was the time when I was the Clueless Jesus Freak who was getting over her man hating by crushing on a different boy every 2 months.

There were several interesting entries, one where a friend discovered I sounded like Amy Lee and put me on a stage, another that reflected that guys were worse gossips than girls, and one that told the story of Aster City, which was a little like Final Fantasy and the Matrix though I had seen neither during the time I wrote the story. I'm unoriginal this way. I come up with something unique, only to fnd it in bookshelves or on the TV, or on the Silverscreen years before I can be able to get to a decent producer.

~~~

The "H" of this keyboard is broken. It keeps popping out every now and then. I'm an avid blogger considering I dont have my own PC where I'm at.*ubo ma ubo lap ubo top* >,>

Thought bubble:I wonder if my mom reads my blog

No comments: