Friday, July 04, 2008

Freshie's Night 08

I'll post pictures later when I'm saner.

We were just there for a few minutes, most of it spent in a nearby karaoke, so there's very little I can say about Freshie's Night. From what I saw, it looked good.

Although we did harass a couple of cute froshmen to join ACTUP sometime in the night, and a little before that with scandalous camwhoring, we generally didn't do much.

We (Dama) played a modified Sleeping Beauty (with Faith's keyboard tweaking); I'm Only Happy When It Rains; and Paint it Black. We (surprisingly) played earlier than usual (this time we played at around 9), and the host introduced us with titles and stuff. First time dude, first time.

My mike's cord was crappy, so the vox for the first two songs were barely audible, and we still made a few, barely perceptible mistakes.

Nao I am foofed from all ze boot stomfing. I shall schlepp nao.

No comments: