Saturday, October 04, 2008

Carnival of horrors

So the elders decided we were competition for the karaoke mic and had us go to the carnival.

This wasn't a very good idea for me to begin with since there were only two of us college girls and a handful of elementary kids since the kids my age were all at a rave party my brother organized. I regret not going.

My co-babysitter, Ate Mae, was starting to get stomach pains. She suspected food poisoning. I lold at my bad luck. Then Ate Jean came from the rave party, and invited me along, baiting me with news that an old fling had gone to the gym and had become "delicious". The kids were getting impatient. The kids won over newly buffed dude (I was overpowered).

Entrance was at P5. The place was packed with people, gambling booths, and three rides:

1.)a ferris wheel that looked like it would collapse with the right wind

2.)a network of eetsy bitsy airplanes. Out of order.

3.)a "horror" train.

So Ate Ara decided everyone would get on the train. Little Raiza didn't want to get onto anything that had "horror" on it. I told her she was scarier than all the horrors in the world, but she stayed behind with Kisses. So I paid 6xP15 for the whole lot who were getting on the train. That was the least sulit P90 I'd ever spent in my entire life. I would have made a much better job. All that was inside the tunnel was a kid in a frankenstein mask. And he stayed in the same area. At one round, he hid behind the curtains, I suspect, not to be mysterious, but because some of the kids in front were hitting him. Lulz. Kid prolly didn't want to respawn no moarz.

So after the trip, some of the kids had managed to escape me, and had started betting on the gambling booths. I was able to round them up and leave before they could do anymore gambling.

I suspect the most excitement we would have gotten is if someone tried stealing my purse and the eventual running after the turd.

So we went home. I guess I AM going to that rave party after all. And if that sucks as well, I'm going home to make my own horror tunnel.


No comments: