Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Pissed

I was with Veron at Turtle's, doing 8 months worth of catching up, when a boy came into the gate with an outstretched hand. I brushed the boy off, told him to go away, and continued talking to Ate Veron. Eventually the kid started shouting and wailing, going "Ah di mo manghatag ha?", virtually just being annoying. We were paying him no heed when he approached us and started poking at Veron's hair. I stared at him, and he started poking me. I put my foot in front of us, yet he continued with the poking. I put a hand in front of my face and cursed him, apparently the intimidate roll failed, because he continued on. I stood up, at which point the boy ran. I ran after him, to make sure he knew I meant business and to make sure he wasn't coming back. A couple of citom officers standing by asked me what was up when I came back. I guess it wasn't their jurisdiction, but it would still help. The owner of the little mountaineering nook beside Turtle's came out and asked us what the kid did. Apparently, he frequented the place, harassing the patrons to get money. Lechugas.

I choose the people who harass me, which I why I met up with Veron. She hasn't changed one bit. And I was in such a mood that I was willing to break the boy's fingers for touching me. Not that I could have accomplished such, but the will can do amazing things.

Do any of you know where I can get an airgun?

No comments: