Tuesday, September 02, 2008

French Fries, Dead Guys, and a Showfly

I feel like a hot potato.

Solibanko (Always wanted to use that word, I just dunno how it's spelt) , I went to a dead dude's birthday and got flooded by stories and anecdotes of how much of a square he was. His friends were trying to pry personal information about myself. One of them poignantly pointed out: "You don't watch tv, you don't like softdrinks, you have no religion, are you human?"

I am. But I'm not square. Wish I was though. Squares look like happy people.

The humdrum newsroom was invaded by fairies today with a girl dressed in a dewy cobwebs today (I think that was the desired effect of the gown, else it was tacky). I was wondering about who she looked like when Kuya Justin pointed out that she looked like me. Nyek. I know what I look like when I'm in showfly mode. My face is just a bunch of lines and a big mouth. She was purdeh. ^__^

Mah bebeh fell with a resounding 'thud' teh other day. Now he has a wound. I cringe everytime I feel the tear. More reason to have him seen by the HP fefol. I feel like a bad momma.

No comments: