Saturday, November 01, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

I lol'd really hard today. Sun Star featured the bruhaness (not to mention the fatness, thank you very much ribs) of the me for their Weekend pages.

Here's a couple of things I winced at (apart from teh fatness):

1.) Someone else was credited for hair and make up. I pity the poor make up artist whose reputation is nao prolly soiled because I only dabbed a few lines of liquid eyeliner and red lipstick on my face.

2.) Dama de Noche was confused for DAMAGED. Oh noes.

In other news, I went barhopping last night! Yes ladiez and gents, barhopping! Me, teh sea urchin, in a crowded room filled with people doing two things I am far from fond of: 1.)dancing, 2.)hooking up.

But the costumes were funny. There were a whole bunch of Jokers, a couple of devils with glowing horns, a bunch of angels with fuzzy halos, one devil-angel (red skin, horns, halo, wings), darth maul w matching red double-ended lightsaber, a jedi with a blue lightsaber (they didnt come together,lol), a topless dude with a big sowrd (i think he was sposed to be a barbarian) a whole bunch of dominatrices, and a doctor.

I'd dressed up, supposedly for a party scene shoot I was going to with Pangs. Unfortunately the shoot got cancelled. I didn't want to waste my outfit, so we decided to hang out somewhere and do the "nightlife" thing. We ended up in Coffee Bean, discussing my thesis. Lol. Fruh, who happened to be there, hung around with us a while before she was whisked away by the relatives she'd come with. Then Tonia came, who informed us he had no plans, but was on the VIP list of Loft. Problem was, he wasn't in costume.

Luckily for him, I am not just a frustrated actress. I am also BAYOT!!! We got mena from a botica, grabbed my liquid eyeliner, and turned him into The Crow (it was his idea anyway)

So The Crow and Little Red Ridinghood went to Vudu (where the costume party was), to Bo's, where we started camwhoring(we stole someone's digicam, muwehehehe), to Loft, and then back to Vudu. On an impulse, we went all the way to InHouse, planning to crash whatever party could have been happening over yonder, except it was aredi 4AM, and it was closed. Lol.

Pichurs shall follow.

No comments: