Saturday, November 08, 2008

In Jill's Shoes

This entry shall be embellished with pictures once I get them from the Boom Boy.

I was given a bad parody of powdered orange juice for my colds the other day. I was warned I'd get drowsy after drinking the stuff, so I had it at night. By 10, I was out like a lamp. Unfortunately, my body clock insists I sleep for only 6 hours. Woke up at 3AM, and just as I was about to fall asleep, my blond brother arrived, reeking of booze. He fell on the bed adjacent to mine and after a few seconds, started snoring soundly.

I "woke up" with a headache at 6AM, an hour before my alarm clock.

Apparently, the entire crew had been up late for another shoot and couldn't wake p when they were supposed to, throwing the entire shoot off schedule by an hour.

The hour extended to two because of technical difficulties.

In the 5 hours that they resolved these difficulties, I was able to catch up on the z's.

For the next 13 hours, I was a confused girl recovering from a bruised face but getting increasingly confused with what to do with her quadriplegic boyfriend. Specially since he turned out that way the night she tried breaking up with him.

Confusion and tension are things I don't have to act out. I act guilty even when I'm innocent, and I have big eyes. Which Ayna says are great for the camera.

AJ took a particular picture that would've been perfect for that last paragraph. But I don't have em yet.

Tomorrow's the wedding, my download is done, and I better get some beauty sleep.

No comments: