Wednesday, November 12, 2008

With Christmas being just round the corner...*whistle whistle*

I have never considered myself a material person. I've never cared for brands, but that doesn't mean I don't care about quality. I end up saving for something I convince myself out of buying (the money goes to food most of the time, so no, that doesn't make me a mizer either). In the end, I end up not buying the things I meant to buy. So I makes a wishlist XD

1.) Puss needs new boots. Preferrably stilletto. With pointy toes too. Size 9. American size 7 (or was it 6?) (around P1.5k-P4k)
2.) A White Wig (P1.5k)
3.) A Jinx T-shirt. This. Or this.
4.) A mountain climber's pack
5.) A pair of earphones.
6.) A watch that can self destruct (because it's cool)

What I really want tho is:
1.) Undisturbed sleep on a big bed with comforter
2.) A mindfuck (i.e. conversation, weird experience to think about, etc etc)
3.) A good book to read. Something that isn't too intense, but something you can't put down
4.) Funds for my Movie Thesis
5.) A great crew and cast for it
6.) A live Felix T_T
7.) An outlet

No comments: