Sunday, December 21, 2008

Break na tayo

After an entire night playing Guitar Hero at a friend's place last night, I hopped onto the first Supercat boat heading Ormoc and slept through most of the trip. Despite trying to get off the boat earlier than others to catch a van to Naval, there were none for at least 30 minutes. Despite the crappy circumstances that I'm more than happy to forget about surrounding that Van ride, I slept through most of it and arrived in Naval in an hour and 30.

I was met by insane guitar duets by the Lucente brothers (my cousins rawk) and a newly shaved formerly badjao brother on my bed. I unpacked, fell on a bed, and slept.

I was prolly asleep for 3 hours when the youngest Lucente, Dan, glomped me. I felt a tickling sensation on the sole of my foot and I snapped at Dan to leave me alone. Apparently it was my mom, come to ask if I'd dropped off my laundry downstairs to be attended to >.<;;

xmas break na talaga :3

~~~

When I regain my faculties, I shall blog about the DnD game yesterday. I missed Cravenwall too. And I've levelled up XD

No comments: