Saturday, December 27, 2008

Taken from Ate Al

1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?

- Acquired a nightlife(?); learned how to drive; went to an orphanage; sang and danced to madonna; starred in an indie flick; went to Bohol; posed nude for a painting; LARPed; etc etc etc

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

- I didn't make any :D

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?

- None that I know of

4. Did anyone close to you die?

- None this year.

5. What countries did you visit?

- None. :(

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?

- Money :(

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

- Thinking of less incriminating dates... err, fail >.<

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?

- Being honest to myself

9. What was your biggest failure?

- Not being able to manage my time more efficiently

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

- Yup, every now and then

11. What was the best thing you bought?

- Felix XD

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?

- Secret. But patience is a good thing. Thanks :D

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?

- Miscommunication can be a bitch. Secret din.

14. Where did most of your money go?

- Food -_-;;

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

- DnD

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?

- I Touch Myself - Jack Off Jill

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

i. happier or sadder? Happier. I feel loved this season compared to the last.

ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter, but fitter atm, I just came from the gym

iii. richer or poorer? Poorer. hahaha. More stuff to spend on

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?

- I wish I was more assertive with what I wanted

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

- procrastinate

20. How will you be spending Christmas?

- in the arms of food and artificial lurve

22. Did you fall in love in 2008?

- Yep

23. How many one-night stands?

- Wouldnt you like to know?

24. What was your favorite TV program?

- I didn't see much TV. There was Dexter tho...

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

- Sorta. Not enough to merit hate tho. Just indignation.

26. What was the best book you read?

- Brother Todd, Dean Koontz.

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?

- Jack Johnson

28. What did you want and got?

- A white wig; a laptop; a couple of fellow insomniacs

-Note: I just copy-pasted this "survey" from a friend's page and it's really missing 29.- (I think this anomaly has made this meme unique, hehehe.)

30. What was your favorite film of this year?

- 10000 BC. I liked it. But the bulk of movies I'd seen this year weren't from 2008

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

- I was doing a pictorial in a bikini. Zy said if she didn't know me, she'd think I looked like a sun person. I turned 19

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

- A secretary. Haha.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?

- More laid back. More comfy. More t-shirts.

34. What kept you sane?

- RPG

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?

- Elvira, mistress of the dark, Cassandra Peterson irl

36. What political issue stirred you the most?

- Local politics, particularly where local celebrities are prioritized over social services. no further comment.

37. Who did you miss?

- I miss my band

38. Who was the best new person you met?

- Too many to mention.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:

- To be able to be everywhere, nobody has to notice

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

- Jai Guru Deva Om (if I were feeling more emo right now, I'd prolly come up with a better phrase)

No comments: