Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Playlist Memes

The rules are simple:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. NO CHEATING!

1. What are you feeling today?
>Rock n Roll High School - The Ramones

Wth?

2. Will you get far in life?
>Ang PagIbig Kong Ito - Moonstar88

Atay


3. How do your friends see you?
>You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya

Yes my friends, I will protect you from harm *snicker snicker*

4. Will you get married?
>India - Xandria

Forward we sail into the unknown
We have no fear we´re sacred
We´re going to where no one has gone before
Keep on til we have reached the sunset
There will be no withdrawal
We´re heading for the the treasures of India

I will get married if I go to India =))

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
>Under the Bridge - Red hot Chili Peppers


Its hard to believe
That theres nobody out there
Its hard to believe
That Im all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

Cebu loves me? :3
bayuta gud

6. What is the story of your life?
>Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson

0.o sentimentality was one of my faults

7. What was high school like?
>One - Mary J. Blige

Tragic love story much.

8. How can you get ahead in life?
>I Want You - Across the Universe soundtrack

Propaganda will get me ahead in life!!!

9. What is the best thing about your friends?
>I Must Be Dreaming - Evanescene

Lol

10. What is today going to be like?
>Stand By Your Man - The Dresden Dolls

Whut nao?

bayuta. Bigaon akong playlist

11. What is in store for the weekend?
>Civil War - Guns and Roses

Oh dear. This sounds ominous

12. What song describes you?
>Payaso - Razorback

Payaso is "Clown" in Tagalog. Gosh.

13. To describe your grandparents?
>Pop my Cherry - Fiona Apple and Marily Manson

O.O

14. How is your life going?
>It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry

Well obviously *rolls eyes*

15. What song will they play at your funeral?
>Circle - Sarah McLachlan

:3

16. How does the world see you?
>Nightquest - Nightwish

Insomniacs R us... This makes me think of hunting for yogurt.

17. Will you have a happy life?
>Give It To Me - Madonna

Only if I ask for one I guess

18. What do your friends really think of you?
>Lacrymosa - Evanescence

I can't change who I am
not this time, I won't lie to keep you near me
and in this short life,
there's no time to waste on giving up
my love wasn't enough

ka-emo ninyo ba

19. Do people secretly lust after you?
>Listen to the rain - Evanescence

No way for me to know I guess

20. How can I make myself happy?
>Let's go get stoned - Ray Charles

WHUT?!?

21. What should you do with your life?
>Magic - Sino SiKat

Okaaaay...i shall become a powerful SORCERESS!!!

22. Will you ever have children?
>Slept So Long - OST Queen of the Damned

I will fall into a deep sleep and sleep through menopause. And I wanted kids too.

0.o


This didn't make any sense.

No comments: