Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 Awards

I'm glad 2008 was over. Despite a few high points, it was mostly sucky for me. It was filled with missed opportunities, mediocre attempts, failures, ill-gotten victories, betrayal, etc etc. For most of the year, I felt dead, acted insensitively, failed to deliver when I was expected to, etc etc.

But this year, I met a few cool people; Established a few things that I hope will continue; and learned a couple of things.

1.) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
- Zyra
2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend/s)?
- Wahahaha, Pangs (interesting story btw)
3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
- Anton :P He's the only guy I know who has a clit. That should count for cool.
4) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
- secret :P
5) BEST HOLIDAY?
- I think Xmas was fine
6) YOUR SONG FOR 2008?
- "So What" - Pink
7) MOVIE FOR 2008?
- Dark Knight
8) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
- my classmates, in the middle of an academic storm.
9) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
- Sam. I wuv you mantha, even tho you're catty and prickly and wont tell me why right away. :P
10) WHAT WERE YOU IN HALLOWEEN?
- a confused red ridinghood.
11) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
- Vibe's :D
12) BOOK OF THE YEAR?
- Brother Todd
13) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
- To Stop Minding Certain Things
14) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
- none that I'd like to think about too much. I might disappoint myself if they dont push through.
15) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
- Sing a Pussycat Dolls Song
16) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
- Dexter
17) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
- Pangs..(are you?)
18) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
- my outlook on certain things
20) BEST VACATION?
- Manila

No comments: