Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Stolen from Kuya Justin

I am bored

I've never taken a dump on the highway, and i wish I will never stoop so low

I will never stick to something just because of an idea

I wish I had the energy to act on my guilt

The craziest thing to think about while your life is ebbing away is what your undies look like. >.<

The silliest thing just happened yesterday. Some dude got shot on the hips. Makes me think of people breaking out in song to Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie"

Why do emo rants start with "why"? Why kuya Justin why?

I love the way things smoke swirls and swivels as if there's an invisible hand dictating it to go where it goes O__O

I hate doing something without any idea why

I cannot stand on stilts. my balance sucks. Hahaha

I will always wonder what the ghost boy tried to tell me in my dream

I have a broken cellphone

I need to go to the bathroom

I still want socks but keep losing them.

I fear that beat they've been using in almost every blonde popstar song lately. I think it has brain sapping properties.

I kissed a girl and i liked it?

I might try not to bite off more than i can chew

I used to chew crackers, spit them out, make them into tiny balls, then swallow them again

No comments: