Thursday, January 29, 2009

UP Cebu, No ID No Entry nao?!? NUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's not that I'm going to be having a hard time going to school. I'm one of the few people I know who actually still has her first year ID. But the idea that UP is no longer free for all who risk the intimidation of being in premier university territory (or pass the UPCAT lang) strikes me as ironic and unfair.

I will reserve my rant for the Tug Ani Editorial for the Feb issue. The January issue's coming out on Tuesday for everyone who's been asking. Don't get your panties in a knot. It's finally coming out. It will be noted though that it looks as if I only have one writer. And no photographers. And very few artists. And no other editors cept for me and the lay-out artist, and a friend who helps damage control. So before you complain about there not being an issue, ask yourself if there are people willing to work for the school paper, specially because it doesn't pay. To critics: If you can do a better job, why don't you come help? My number is literally everywhere anyway.

No comments: