Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 things to do before 25

1.)Learn how to drive a car
2.)Earn $1000 (Just to know how it feels like)
3.)Cook a full course meal
4.)Learn how to sew (tried and failed. My fingers refuse to weild the needle)
5.)Write a book
6.)Climb a mountain
7.)Film an indie flick
8.)Sell a print on DA (lulz)
9.)Go to Bohol
10.)Pose nude
11.)Organize a surprise party (also tried and failed. twice.)
12.)Contribute to Reader's Digest
13.)Make the Dean's list (ala lang)
14.)LARP
15.)Learn how to speak another language
16.)Visit another country
17.)See someone die
18.)Watch a birthing
19.)Perform onstage for theater
20.)Have an album launched for my band, Dama de Noche

I figured there's only about 4 months left before I turn 20, and I really want to get to do these things. The problem is that I didn't have enough time, so I'll be extending my personal deadline, and the list.

21.)Find out what happened to my dad - I just met one of the most iconic teachers in UP - Sir Espiritu, who is for once, not addicted to Japanese culture, but to Middle Eastern culture. He gave me bangles today after giving me a contribution for Tug Ani, and said he was going to Bangladesh this April. I asked him if he could find my dad for me (lol). If not, I think I'll just send a letter through him or something.

22.)Name a baby (It doesn't have to be mine) - I keep on coming up with names for babies, so I name my stuff instead.

23.)Talk to one of my favorite authors/musicians - Just to know if I prefer their personalities or their stuff.

24.)Paint a mural - It just seems like one of those things that can be easily done, but I never get around to doing. Maybe I'll paint a wall in my house (once it's finished)

25.)Get a moondance - I was thinking of doing something crazy like skinnydipping, or praying to the moon naked and stuff, but that's too old school. And this is inspired by something a friend said sometime ago about moondances. I shuts up nao.

No comments: