Tuesday, February 03, 2009

25 (tagged for the enth time)

Because answering tags are a great way to distract oneself

1. I like fluffy pink things at night. Makes me think of cribs.

2. I will leech wifi off anywhere I can find it

3. I name my stuff just so that I get attached to them

4. I hate getting cold feet

5. My parents used to sell houses, and when they showed houses off, my brother and I tagged along. I loved the smell of freshly painted walls so much that I'd sneak in new houses with my friends around the neighborhood just to get a whiff.

6. I like watching people. Just as long as they don't interact with me

7. I get a kick out of fear

8. I am a frustrated artist.

9. My element is metal. I am slow to settle, but hard to remove once I'm settled.

10. I'm like a vampire when it comes to invitations. I only come in when I'm invited, and afterwards, I get used to coming in. Beware.

11. I can only sleep straight for 5 hours. Even if I tried sleeping afterwards, I wake up right away

12. I'm one of those people who wish to travel the world

13. I only ever play charisma based characters because their powers are usually based on power of personality (AKA roleplaying abilities)

14. My luck is fucked up. When I exert effort on things, they usually turn into epic failures. But when I don't and just let things be, they come after me and smother me

15. I eat when I'm sad. The food doesn't cheer me up, it just fills up the empty feeling.

16. I understand things I have trouble explaining.

17. I don't like talking to myself. But I do.

18. According to a friend, yellow light makes me purdy. White light doesnt become me.

19. I don't like malls much. They seldom have what I want, and there's nothing productive to do

20. I suck at names.

21. When I work, I prefer to work alone then ask people for crit, then go back to the storyboard

22. I feel extremely happy when I accomplish things I don't usually do

23. If I had my way with things, I'd make my own clothes. But that's expensive and I don't have much money :(

24. I like exploring new places, new things, new stuff. When I like what I discover, I obsess over it

25. I hate Philippine TV

No comments: