Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bida Complex

Looking for people to portray the following characters:

Rome - Tall, broad shouldered, has kind eyes. Comes from a rich family (high society). Is very charismatic, very sympatico. Stereotypical prince charming. 18-25 y.o.

Nick - Tall, lean body type, strong eyes. Street smart, no nonsense, bad ass without trying. Seems to fit the silent but deadly stereotype, but the only thing deadly about him is his wit. 18-25 y.o.

Minerva - Dignified. Newly widowed. High Society. Very very stressed, but still manages to maintain her poise. Slim. 40-late 40's

Stella - Sarcastic. Classy. Princess. Minerva's daughter. 16-20 y.o.

If interested, please contact me/email me at 09163968495/mute_laughter89@yahoo.com or mutangpusa@gmail.com or PM me here. I'll spill the details only if you're interested. The movie will be entitled "Bida Complex"

~~~

I am terribly desperate. I found someone to play Guada, and she is cute. The problem is that I can't find cute guys to match. The script's a mix of english and bisaya.

No comments: