Friday, February 13, 2009

Of Toilet Etiquette and Day Spoilers

I woke up this morning to the ranting of my landlady right outside my window, talking about someone who left one of her toilet bowls piss colored. She was saying she suspected someone who was up most of the night, at round midnight to 4am. I, the resident insomniac, was the only suspect.

What I was so pissed (no pun intended) about was the fact that I dont even remember going to the potty to take a leak last night because I'd already done so in the past. And for the past months that I'd hear the landlady rant, I would wonder if there was something wrong with the flush, that if I left the toilet water looking crystal clear enough to drink, it somehow pukes out some of the piss to mix with the water.

In my stay at this house, and in the time I'm up at night, other people use the loo. Why blame me just because I'm up all night?

I wonder why I always end up being blamed for things that people get peeved about. Do I look so sneaky? So cunning? That using the loo and NOT FLUSHING in the middle of the night would seem a crime fit me? Jusko naman. I may be nocturnal but I'm not so evil I would intend to show her yellow. Eugh.

Hasty generalizing bitch. If she thought I was such a delinquent, let's see what she has to say if I did something extreme to the toilet bowl. Like blow the toilet bowl up or killed a small animal over it.

I can barely sleep at night and she steals a couple of hours from my sleep by blaming me for something as inane as forgetting to flush. And this isn't the first time.

I cry justice! I feel like im being set up. The world is unfair. It's so easy to point fingers at those who look the part of the villain. I can't even say who it is either because I'm only ever here when I'm asleep or when I'm on the balcony, leeching off wifi.
...

Ok, did I just say I cry justice?

I makes myself lulz.



But I still feel that if I talked to the landlady about this, I might call her a hasty generalizing bitch. Maybe I'll do that right before I leave this place. I also wonder if I can sue her for stealing a few hours of my sleep.

No comments: