Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 things before 25

1. Learn how to drive a car - learned how to drive stick shift from my cousin, Kuya Jing early last year with an uncle's broken jeep. The first thing I did behind the wheel was to crash the car to a trash bin
2. Earn $1000
3. Cook a full course meal
4. Sew an outfit myself
5. Write a book
6. Climb a mountain - sometime before last year ended, my mom dragged my lazy ass off the PC chair and brought me across the sea to look for a tree for our house on top of a family friend's mountain.
7. Film an indie flick - I starred in one, as a girl who was trying to break up with her bf for his identical brother before they get into a car accident. But this doesnt count as actually filming one myself. I hope to accomplish this with Bida Complex though.
8. Sell a print on DA
9. Go to Bohol - bought the Tshirt, kissed the tarsier.
10. Pose nude - while looking my worst. I was depressed, lacked sleep, and out of shape. I wonder how the painting's turning out...
11. Organize a surprise party
12. Contribute to Reader's Digest
13. Make the Dean's List - it was one of the most unexpected things. I thought I was failing half of my subjects, but turns out I aced them.
14. LARP - for otaku fest, yes. I was a drow with a skin disease wearing +2 leather
15. Learn how to speak another language - Thank you qwertyuyiop for the frenchie CDs, will play them after school's out.
16. Visit another country
17. See someone die
18. Wath a birthing
19. Perform for theater
20. Get a Dama de Noche album launched
21. Find out about my dad - He died November 7, 2008 at around 5pm. Just found out.
22. Name a baby
23. Talk to one of my fave musicians/authors
24. Paint a mural
25. Get a moondance

No comments: