Tuesday, August 05, 2008

A commentary on the current political situation: Rave Parties (This aint about the Pines imo)

It's grown sickening

It's not as if you people are fighting about principles anymore, it's not as if you people are fighting for what's right anymore. You're both trying to see who can top the other.

It's gone past the funny point. But Im too lazy to actually do anything radical about it. So I'll use the easy way out. I'll write about it. I'll write about rolling eyes amidst corrections just because the correction was made by a person of the same party to a person of the same party. I'll write about out of the blue decisions and walk-outs by sore losers. I'll write about unclear statements and worse rebuttals. I'll write about point by point fallacies against fallacies. I'll write about misplaced aggression. All for the lulz.

But like I said, I'm lazy. And I try to make it a point to NOT listen to BS. Specially when the BS Spouter has been at it for almost a decade ever since I've know the person.

You're no Socio-political party. You're a rave party. This is open to interpretation, so let your guilt trip you.

Srsly, I really wouldnt care about your mess, if only the people involved in this rubbish would actually do something beneficial to the entire studentry and not just a selected few. And I have problems with people not living up to their self-acclaimations.

Go read Gandhi.

No comments: