Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Toilet Humor

The door of the CR somehow got jammed while I was still inside. Faith, Karl and Pangs took turns laughing at my predicament. And oh yeah, they were trying to help too. They gave me bread knives to pry the lock free. I was having difficulty doing that and we were all joking through the door about how I was never going to get out.Karl said they'd sympathize, and tell me what they were eating at every meal, so that I wouldnt feel lonely. I told them I was prying the vent open to let the food in. I went through that and had Karl get in to open the door.

Yesterday was the UNISO meeting. Many facepalm moments. It played out like a sitcom episode. The room was obviously divided. Everyone wanted the same end, they just disagreed on how to get to it. Apart from that, communication was an issue. How can anyone hope for a proper exchange when nobody's prepared to listen?

It woulda been simple. But people were tripping themselves by complicating the process and contradicting themselves. Lol. People were showing their ineptitude. The Captain Obvious family was there. At least we got to a conclusion. While the constitution is being drafted, there shall be no UNISO. In other words, UNISO has a big "Out of Order" sign over it atm.

No comments: