Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lulz

I'll be doing this come Press Freedom Week:



Wahahaha, I was supposed to do Cher, but that would be suicide. I'll be tagged as CDN's drag queen forevar. And it's not helping that Ms Connie suggested I quit school and stay in CDN. Like Kuya Dale? Nope. I'm still having fun in school. I told her I applied for the Tug-ani EIC position to estalish that I still had reason to go to school. She nodded and said "Pang lapida", then tried to make me listen to Abba's Mama Mia. Mabuang ko.

In other news, I have a new phone and number. It's still vintage (3210) but it feels nicer. I also figured snazzy cellphones won't last long either, and if I should spend on something, it should be as conveniently optimizable as a Blueberry. Like a PSP for instance :). Ah, Kuya Justin, you have converted me to the PSP religion. I wonder how much the impersonation competition prize is... wehehehe

I fell off a bike the other day. One leg ended up bruised, while the other one got twisted in some areas. It's barely -2 to HP, but I realize how much weight I'd gained. I can cover the width of my arm with my entire hand. Faith and I've realized we'd been sitting on our bums in front of our respective persocoms too long. We decided we'd put the fire exit to good use and try our luck there. It'll be good to see how fast we can go if we do use the fire exits in case of a zombie attack. But we didn't wake up early enuf the next morn, and we both had places to go.

No comments: