Thursday, August 07, 2008

COOK OUT'08

COOK OUT NA COOK OUT NA COOK OUT NA (In the spirit of my good friend and sometimes palalabs Emyats) COOK OUT NA COOK OUT NA COOK OUT NA *Continuous squeals od excitement

But what is there to be excited for? I'm committing suicide here. I'll be manning the sounds booth, then Ill be galloping in an Yves creation at the rampahan, And on top of that, Dama de Noche will be playing at 11:45. Cook Out's til dawn, and Ill be leaving for Dgte in the morning.

Eyebaggage galore.

And there's the fact that the Cook Out tickets have increased for the sake of accomodating a band that played this:

Agent orange - slapshock

I'm obviously not a fan, and they add +2 to the chances of drunken brawling, whether or not alcohol is allowed inside the campus premises or not. But Dickies was willing to pay for them. Sad that nobody was willing to pay for Up Dharma Down.

But then again, they're playing at the wee hours of the morning, enuf time for UP talents to show off. We're keeping to traditions and looking back to the past, while looking towards the future and its issues at the same time.

Speaking of issues, my inbox looks like my spam folder because of the number of people who throw messages back and forth. This is an example of the type of discussion that occurs in the yahoogroup:

Photobucket

Lol. People are actually contradicting themselves nao. I thought Christianity was about Brotherly love? Ha ha ha. I wanna turn historical here and laugh about how the Christian has turned upon himself to persecute his own kind.

I'd like to call on my classmates and fellow prod people to ignore this type of discussion, because it's not our fault or problem if people dont come and watch. After all, it wasn't our decision to make Cook Out so unnatractive to the masses in the midst of crisis.

Hahay. Good luck gud natong tanan. I've always managed to enjoy some part of the Cook Out, I hope this doesnt become an exception.

No comments: